Patented Lift-N-Lock Jacking System
The patented, custom-built Lift-N-Lock System is a portable jacking system that significantly decreases downtime and provides cost-savings for you and your customers’ field projects.
This system separates and un-deck large mining equipment from the car body. Once detached we can conduct various repairs to the body, stick, boom, and perform milling repairs.
In addition to decreased downtime here are some key benefits:
- Knowledgeable and specialized Field Services team with support
- Safer method of machine separation
- Utilizes hydraulic jacks to lift mining class machine weights
- Eliminates the risk of damaging or destroying the center pin or bushing
- Capacity: 2,400 ton (4,800,000 lbs)
- Hydraulic Pressure: 1200 psi for up to 2,200,000 lbs
- Ground Bearing Pressure: 22 lbs/sq. in. based on P&H 100XPC
- Working Weight: P&H 4100XPC with 87” shoes is approx. 37 lbs/sq. in.
- Footprint: 103,680 sq. in. on four 6’ x 30’ mats